16 Of The Most Satisfying Photos On The Internet
Life can be rather difficult sometimes. We all have stressful situations and need something to make us feel better, restore our faith in the world. We've compiled a few of the most #OddlySatisfying photos on the internet here, for all of our pleasure. Enjoy.
SHARE these perfect photos with a friend!
1. Snake slithering in a perfect pattern on the outdoor tile. Maybe he finds it satisfying as well?
I appreciate his dedication to staying in line. He is quite the considerate reptile, now isn't he?
2. Purple cabbage that is far prettier than I will ever be.
Beautiful. Striking. Look at those patterns, and how everything aligns! Agh! Couldn't ever cut this up and eat it though, too beautiful.
3. Bread that is destined for toasting in this pan.
You can't argue with that. These slices are perfect and I'm very proud of them. They are doing a great job, wouldn't you agree?
4. Wow can we take a minute to appreciate this perfect snowball?
Like all of the snowballs we see in movies but never actually happen IRL. Here is the rare exception, it is everything I dreamed it would be.
5. Ahhhhhhhhh. Yes. These shoes are indeed a perfect collection.
Whoever owns these must organize them like this at all times. Colors are wonderful, white toe caps are even more wonderful.
6. These bell peppers that are perfectly color-coordinated.
All I'm suggesting here is that whoever does the produce displays for this grocery store deserves a gold star and a raise, stat.
7. These two are the embodiment of a perfect match.
Opposite in all the right ways. They understand each other. Perfection in the purest of forms. Why can't I find a love like this?
8. Have you ever seen something more wonderful than this perfect scoop of peanut butter?
Reason #49494 that smooth peanut butter defeats chunky peanut butter, any day. Could chunky PB do this???
9. I refuse to moisturize from now on if it does not come out like this ~beautiful~ swirl.
Honestly I question whether this was photoshopped or not because it is that perfect.
10. Did he purchase these plates knowing they'd be perfect for a grilled cheese, or was it fate?
They do say that fate works everything out in the end. I believe that now.
11. Mother Nature had our back with this snowfall, didn't she?
She is so good to us. Look at how amazing that snow fit on that bench! Plus it is the same size as the bench, which makes it even better.
12. Haven't driven a car in months but all of the sudden I want to go and get gas.
Even though the change of this happening is slim and none, we can all aspire to be like this.
13. These batteries in their brand new home.
Might as well have been built just for them. But every time you use one it must be replaced right then to maintain perfection.
14. I don't even know if I could eat these because they're that perfect. Speechless.
No bubbles, so smooth...pure pancake bliss has been achieved. But tbh I would still devour them because pancakes, duh.
15. Normally these are a mess but this one makes me so happy.
What car manufacturer thought of a candy bar compartment? Who is thinking that far ahead? Can we make a fast food compartment as well?
16. That mattress was clearly made for that door frame.
You could hide out for the rest of your life in solitude. No one would ever find your behind the mattress! Solitude.